Healthy Mini Pumpkin Bites
Simple. Quick. On the go. Delicious Pumpkin Muffins.
- 1 egg
- ½ can (15 oz.) Libby’s Pure Pumpkin (doesn’t have to be this brand)
- ½ cup milk (your choice, I used fat free milk)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup (I used lite pancake syrup, this one.)
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅜ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups old fashioned whole oats (do not use instant oatmeal, I used this one.)
- pinch of salt
- chocolate chips (optional)
- 24 cup muffin pan / cupcake pan
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a large bowl, whisk the egg, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ground clove, nutmeg, and salt.
Add the maple syrup and baking powder to the batter then whisk well.
Add the whole oats. Whisk until the ingredients are well combined.
* If adding chocolate chips * I always add them per muffin, and just use a fork to push them into the batter per muffin.
Bake for 10 minutes.